OUR TEFILLIN FOR SALE - COMING SOON!
You're probably asking yourself why you should buy our tefillin. What makes them unique?
LET'S MAKE THE CONNECTION:
- The tefillin and all their components (batim, parshiot, retzuot, etc.) are certified kosher by the Chief Rabbi of Jerusalem, Rabbi Aryeh Stern.
- As prescribed by the Chief Rabbi of Jerusalem, the parshiot are written and reviewed by sophrim and proofreaders who are certified by the Vaad Mishmeret Stam or other approved organizations.
- The Tefillin are especially light and comfortable to wear.
- Custom-formulated, exceptionally malleable parchment/leather makes our tefillin especially resilient while remaining strong and durable.
- These innovative tefillin literally hold the only patent on tefillin, both in the United States and in Israel.
“KESHER TEFILLIN” IS A NOT-FOR-PROFIT PROJECT IN ALL ITS ASPECTS.
- Our tefillin are being sold at the lowest possible price to raise the level of mitzvah observance of the ordinary Jew.
- Our production facility in Tzfat bring job opportunities to a population struggling financially in Israel’s geographic and socioeconomic periphery: sophrim, proofreaders, skilled and unskilled hand workers, office staff, salespeople, educators and more.
- All proceeds from the sale of our Tefillin will be used to underwrite the educational prong of the project.